One of the most exciting, useful and just plain fun ratings a pilot can obtain, the multiengine rating, is also one of the most challenging. Let Sporty’s guide you through each step of the rating, from basic aerodynamics to flight maneuvers. Throughout, exciting in-flight footage, from both inside and outside the cockpit, combines with state-of-the-art 3D graphics to explain every element of multiengine flying.
- Designed specifically for pilots adding a multiengine rating to their private or commercial certificate
- Step into the cockpit of popular twin trainers, including the Piper Aztec and Seminole, Beech Baron and Duchess, Cessna 310 and Diamond Twin Star
- See every maneuver required on the flight test, both VFR and IFR
- Learn about important multiengine systems, like fuel, hydraulics and electrical
- Explore the various aspects of flight planning and performance calculations
This comprehensive program is much more than just test prep—you’ll learn how to manage the complex systems and higher speeds that come with twins. Approx. 1 hr. 40 min.
Learn to Fly Twins at Clermont County/Sporty’s Airport
Step up to twins with Sporty’s in a well-equipped Piper Aztec. Customized, weekend courses available for multiengine ratings, refresher training, interview preparation or ATP training.
For more information: SportysAcademy.com or 513-735-9500.
Approved for FAA Wings Credit