The Pilot III is the toughest, most durable portable radio available, building on the popular Pilot transceiver.
- Heavy duty, professional grade aluminum case
- Submersible under 3 feet of water for 30 minutes
- Large audio amplifier for clear sound
- COM and NAV receiver with CDI display
- 5 watts TX output power
- NOAA weather channel receive and alert feature
- VOX operation (voice-actuated transmit/receive switching)
- 250 memory channels
- Compact case measures a mere 2.4"w x 4.7"h x 1.2"d
- Three year warranty
Also features back-lit keypad and display, one touch squelch adjustment, and built in P.A. mode. Covers NAV frequencies from 108.00 to 117.975 MHz and COM frequencies from 118.00 to 136.975 MHz. Integrated battery saver feature allows the NiMH battery to last over 14 hours between charge cycles.
Includes: NiMH battery, wall charger, desktop cradle charger, headset adapter, belt clip, antenna adapter to convert to BNC connector and flexible antenna.