Garmin aera 560
The ultimate touch-screen GPS, including XM Weather
The Garmin aera 560 is Garmin’s top-of-the-line touch-screen GPS. It includes everything the aera 550 has, but adds XM Weather and Radio features. With the aera 560, you’ll have unparalleled situational awareness, from position and terrain to weather and airspace information.
Aviation and automotive features, with optional XM Datalink Weather
The new aera from Garmin will change the way you look at touch-screen GPSs. This series of compact GPSs is packed with cutting-edge features based on Garmin’s industry-leading expertise in both aviation and automotive GPSs. A completely new interface makes these the easiest-to-use Garmins yet: simply tap the icons to access the desired page, then drag your finger to navigate through each page. It’s also well-suited to the cockpit, with large buttons, minimal button-pushing, and a sunlight-readable 4.3” screen. Includes internal GPS antenna and internal battery. One Year Manufacturer Warranty.
• Detailed moving maps with land data, airports, airspace, navaids and much more.
• Terrain page warns of nearby terrain or obstacles, including a side profile view.
• Comprehensive nearest airport screen shows airports, weather, navaids and more.
• Detailed airport information pages with runways, frequencies and more.
• Garmin’s famous panel page, with nearly real-time updates, is a great emergency backup.
• The aera 510 and 560 also feature XM Satellite Datalink Weather (requires separate monthly subscription).
• Intuitive turn-by-turn navigation, with spoken street names.
• Millions of points of interest pre-loaded (hotels, gas stations, ATMs and more).
• aera 550 and 560 feature Garmin’s Lane Assist feature, so you never miss an exit.
• Media player and picture viewer keep you entertained on the road.
Also new with the aera are Garmin’s unique single wire mounts, one for your airplane’s yoke and one for your car’s dash. These organize the maze of wires coming out of your GPS into a single one. There is only one connection to the back of the aera, making it fast and easy to move from plane to car and back again. Also includes carrying case, wall charger, and cigarette lighter adapter .
aera 560, GXM ™ 40 XM antenna, yoke mount, automotive friction mount, vehicle power cable, battery, A/C adapter, USB cable, pilot's guide, quick start manuals, one year free aviation data base coupon, and carry case.
Garmin Database Area of Coverage
Americas - North, South and Central America (includes Hawaii)
Atlantic International - Europe, Africa
Pacific International - Eastern Europe, Asia, Middle East and the South Pacific (includes Hawaii)