Combination avionics power supply and battery maintainer
This newest BatteryMINDer is not just a charger/maintainer like its little brother, it’s also a complete 28 volt @25 amp power supply. Ideal for running glass panel avionics continuously without draining the battery, but also for keeping your battery charged and maintained year round. You can leave it plugged in and know that your battery will always be in optimum condition.
- Easily powers all your avionics (including glass cockpits) without draining the battery--perfect for training
- Capable of recharging a "flat," fully discharged, 30 AH battery in as little as one hour
- Maintains and conditions your battery as it charges to prevent sulfation
- Incredibly easy operation—just plug in and use, with no settings to fuss with
- Automatic input voltage selection allows the unit to be used worldwide, automatically adapting to any country's voltage system (100-240V AC; 50/60 Hz)
- Large backlit LCD display clearly shows operational status
- Numerous safety features to prevent overcharging or shorts
Weighs less than 8 lbs., so it can be taken with you in the airplane; includes built-in cord storage. Measures 9 1/2”l x 8 1/2”w x 3 7/8”h. Includes 14' cord with Cessna-style GPU plug. For use with wet (flooded) or sealed AGM Concorde or Gill batteries, except Gill LT (7000 series). Not to be used with Odyssey, Hawker or any Nicad battery.
Light Plane Maintenance magazine's top pick:
- "...a paradigm shift in battery charging"
- "This is a ground-breaking design with terrific capabilities that should easily double the effective life of your 24-volt batteries..."
- "We are just really impressed by this product."
- "...a game changer."