Our Electronic E6Bs are invaluable during flight training, and are approved for use on FAA exams. But these powerful Flight Computers are great for more than just student pilots. Their pilot-friendly design makes quick work of any navigational, weight and balance, or fuel problem and it also performs conventional arithmetic calculations. Whether it’s pre-flight or in the cockpit, our compact E6Bs are a helpful companion for any pilot.
- Easiest to use of any flight computer
- Four arrow keys for simple menu selection
- Performs 23 aviation functions and 14 standard aviation conversions
- Ordinary AAA alkaline batteries last up to six months
- Fast, accurate calculations
- Perfect for preflight and in-flight planning
- Large six line display (Measures 2 1/8"w x 2 3/8"h)
- Prompts for information as needed
- Polarized screen reduces glare and LCD washout
- Clock page with Zulu, Home and Local time zones
- Approach timer counts up or down
- Five-year warranty
- Authorized for use on FAA, Canadian and German exams
- Lightweight and compact, fits easily in a shirt pocket
- Includes pocket reference card, carrying case and instruction manual
Sporty's® Electronic E6B™ Flight Computer performs 23 aviation functions and 14 aviation conversions. Its pilot-friendly design makes quick work of any navigational, weight and balance, or fuel problem and it also performs conventional arithmetic calculations. The conversion function lets you go from nautical to statute, Fahrenheit to Celsius and 12 other common conversions at the touch of a button. Operates on ordinary AAA batteries (not included) and includes a soft-sided carrying case, pocket reference guide and instruction manual. Authorized for use during FAA, exams.
Four arrow keys make selecting the proper function simple. The oversized, easy-to-read screen prompts you for the proper inputs as you work through a problem line by line. Information from previous computations is automatically retained for future use—no need to retype old data into new problems.
Clock page permits simultaneous tracking of Zulu, Home and Local time zones. The advanced timer counts up or down and operates independently so you can perform other calculations while the timer is running. Upon reaching zero in the countdown mode, the timer begins flashing—a useful feature for missed approaches, switching tanks, etc. The display measures 2 1/8"w x 2 3/8"h and turns off automatically after four minutes of non-use, yet the clock and timer continue to operate.
Includes a five-year warranty. Available exclusively from Sporty's. Measures 3"w x 5 11/16"h x 1"d.