2015 Sporty's Fly-In
Sweepstakes Airplane Giveaway
Saturday, May 16 | 10am - 3pm | Clermont County Airport (I69)
Free parking, free admission, free seminars, free lunch!
2015 Sporty's RV-12 Sweepstakes Winner
- Exhibits from over 30 leading aviation companies.Demo the latest in aviation gear from industry representatives. You will visit with many of the same exhibitors who display at Oshkosh and other national aviation shows.
- Increase your iPad flying skills. Learn from our experts about the hottest trends in flying with the iPad. Our "Top 10 things an iPad pilot should know" seminar is brand-new and full of tips and tricks.
- Visit Sporty's "Aircraft Mall." On display at Sporty's ramp will be new aircraft from several manufacturers including, American Legend, Cessna, Pipistrel, Cirrus and Van's.
- Is May 16th your lucky day? At 12 noon on May 16th, Sporty's will award a lucky customer with a brand-new RV-12 aircraft. Is this your year?
- Fly in for fun, stay for the free lunch. Sporty's will serve free hot dogs to all in attendance. Hot dogs are served from noon until 2 pm
|11:00am||10 Things Every iPad Pilot Should Know||Bret Koebbe, Sporty's|
|11:00am||Introducing AOA||Scott Smith, Aspen Avionics|
|12:30pm||Garmin Avionics: ADS-B Academy and Product Updates|
|12:30pm||Ask the Controller||Eddy Albert, FAA|
|1:30pm||The Latest from ForeFlight||Jason Miller, ForeFlight|
|1:30pm||ADS-B Solutions from Bendix/King||Doug Hayden, Bendix/King|
- Aero Battery
- Air Mod
- AKG Headsets
- Arctic Air
- Aspen Avionics
- Aviation Exploring
- Bose Aviation
- Brite Strike
- Cincinnati Avionics
- Civil Air Patrol
- Clarity Aloft
- Dial Eastern Painting
- EAA Young Eagles
- EAA 174
- FAA Tower
- Flight Outfitters
- Freeflight Systems
- L-3 Avionics
- Lightspeed Aviation
- Mac's Seaplane Base
- Sandy's Airpark
- Sporty's Flight Center
- Tri-state Warbird Museum
- University of Cincinnati Professional Pilot Program
- Winslow Life Rafts
- Wright Bros. Collection
We're located at Clermont County Airport (I69), just east of Cincinnati, Ohio. You can find us on the Cincinnati Sectional—just program your GPS direct to I69.
If you're driving, from I-275 take the Batavia—State Route 32 exit East. Go three miles and take the Olive Branch - Stonelick Exit, then follow the airport signs.
Planning to attend? RSVP and we'll save a t-shirt for you!