This money-saving bundle includes both the FAR/AIM Book and the eBook PDF. Activation code inside the book is used to activate, personalize, and download your FAR/AIM eBook PDF.
Update your aviation library with the most recent version of a publication essential to every pilot. The 2013 version includes a combined FAR and AIM index and includes Sport Pilot regulations and TSA rules.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and the complete Aeronautical Information Manual. Sport Pilot and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules included.
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- The most complete and up-to-date information available
- Free subscription email update service keeps readers up-to-speed on regulation changes via email throughout the 1-year book life cycle, as the changes are released.
- Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- User-friendly combined FAR and AIM index
NOTE: eBook version requires Adobe Digital Editions to read. This is a free program that allows you to read the PDF on up to 5 devices, including tablets and mobile phones. For more information, please see http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions