ASA Prepware includes the contents of the Computer Testing Supplement (on screen)—with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email update subscription service.
• Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
• Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
• CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
• Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
• Access Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
• Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test.
• Make and save notes while you study.
• Google-like search functions let you locate a word, phrase, or LSC in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
• Educators can create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams for students to take electronically or on paper.
• Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available.
• Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes.
Use Commercial Pilot Prepware for the following Knowledge Exams:
• Commercial Pilot - Airplane
• Commercial Pilot - Helicopter
• Commercial Pilot - Gyroplane
• Commercial Pilot - Glider
• Commercial Pilot - Balloon - Hot Air
• Commercial Pilot - Airship
• Commercial Pilot - Balloon - Gas
• Military Competency - Airplane
• Military Competency - Helicopter
• Commercial Pilot - Canadian Conversion
- ISBN: 978-1-64425-180-5
- Part number: ASA-TW-C-22
- Edition: 2022
- System Requirements: Does not install to mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. DVD drive, PDF file reader and Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates. Once the program is installed and updated, internet is not required to run the program.
Windows computers with 8/8.1 and 10 are supported. Installation of the software will require 300 MB of hard drive space.
Macintosh computers with OS X 10.9 or newer are supported. Installation of the software will require 300 MB of hard drive space.
- Weight: 0.30 lbs