The ultimate combination of technology and style
MARQ Aviator is the luxury modern tool watch that champions the spirit of flight. With each takeoff, it shows where you’re headed. Along the way, it also shows you’ve arrived.
- Be prepared for any situation with Direct-to emergency navigation.
- Show your wings proudly with the aviation-inspired titanium bracelet.
- Stay on schedule with local time, GMT, and two additional airport time zones.
- See aviation weather reports plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route.
- Enjoy smartwatch functionality for extra convenience on your travels.
- Spread your wings, with up to 12 days on a single charge.
This purpose-built luxury smartwatch features a domed sapphire lens, always-on display, and a worldwide aeronautical database with emergency Direct-to navigation. Much more than just a watch, MARQ Aviator will elevate your style with a classic 46 mm ceramic bezel, all-metal design, and aviation-inspired brushed titanium bracelet with a locking clasp cover that fits with precision—even when times are turbulent.
Powerful aviation features
Garmin’s popular direct-to navigation is one touch away, and the Nearest feature finds the closest airport in seconds. A color moving map display shows nearby navaids, airspace, intersections, and ground features—even NEXRAD radar and METARs when connected to your smartphone. You can wirelessly transfer flight plans from the Garmin Pilot app to the MARQ Aviator so you’re always in sync, then navigate with a dedicated HSI screen and automatically log your flight for viewing on flyGarmin.com. It’s like having a full aviation GPS on your wrist.
Fitness and sports tracking
No matter how active your lifestyle, MARQ Aviator is ready to assist. A built-in heart rate monitor constantly samples your heart rate to track your workout, and a stress score keeps an eye on your health. Use the pulse oximeter to alert you to low oxygen levels, ideal for staying safe on high altitude hikes or long flights. With respiration tracking, hydration tracking, and detailed performance metrics, you can make your next run, bike, or swim a serious training event. MARQ Aviator will even track your hike, display ski maps, or full-color CourseView maps for over 41,000 golf courses worldwide.
Connected smartwatch tools
Stay up-to-date from your wrist, with smart notifications about emails, text messages, and app alerts (when paired to your smartphone). Listen to Spotify or Amazon Music right from the watch and connect to headphones via Bluetooth for a completely wireless experience. Plus, Garmin Pay helps you breeze through checkout lines with contactless payments, so your wallet and phone can stay in your pocket.
Famous Garmin performance
Engineered to the highest standards, MARQ Aviator is compatible with GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo, so you’ll always have position information—no matter where you travel. The detailed power manager and long-lasting rechargeable battery provide unmatched battery life. Enjoy 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode and up to 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
- Lens material: domed sapphire crystal
- Bezel material: titanium/ceramic
- Case material: titanium
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible: Yes (22 mm)
- Strap material: titanium
- Size: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
- Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch mode: up to 12 days
- GPS mode: up to 28 hours
- GPS with music: up to 9 hours
- UltraTrac™ mode: up to 48 hours
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Color display: yes
- Memory/History: 32 GB
- Diameter: 1.81"
- Thickness: 0.57"
- Metal strap fits wrist sizes: 5.31" to 8.38"
- Rubber strap fits wrist sizes: 5.31" to 8.38"
- Weight: 0.31 lb on wrist; shipping weight 1 lb.
- Manufacturer warranty: two years limited
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
- Pulse oximeter
In the box:
- MARQ Aviator
- Extra black silicone rubber watch strap
- USB/charger cable
Read the user manual here