MyGoFlight's innovative Folio C Kneeboard is a versatile and stylish way to secure your iPad in the cockpit and organize all your gear. Made from high quality leather, it's really three products in one: a rotating iPad kneeboard, a metal clipboard and an everyday case. Soft, rich leather wraps the outside while a protective microfiber material lines the inside. The iPad is held by sturdy plastic clips on each corner. All of the ports and controls remain accessible so the iPad can be charged, synced and controlled when it is in its case. The clipboard is held in place by magnets, so it's easy to move from the front of the Folio C to the left side panel. You won't scratch your iPad screen.
The Folio C was designed for the demanding and exacting needs of pilots and the cockpit environment, and available for all. It is designed to accommodate all preferences for how you like to use it - both right and left hand, attached to the right or left leg, as a traditional kneeboard with the clipboard on the outside or as a lap desk. The cover can be wrapped fully around the case so that only the iPad is available on your leg for those cockpits or spaces that have minimal space.Features:
- Made of high quality, genuine leather for a rich, luxurious feel
- iPad low-profile rotating cradle provides solid rotation with stops every 5 degrees to secure the iPad where you want it
- Two rails on the underside of the case frame your leg and hold the wide elasticized Velcro strap to hold the case securely and comfortably to your leg
- Four rubber pads on the rails allow the case to sit on a desk or table securely
- Can be used as a kneeboard or lapboard
- The included clipboard secures with magnets to the cover when used as a lap desk or to the outside of the cover when used as a kneeboard
- Cover can fold underneath the case to get out of the way in tight environments
- Leg strap is removable when using as an every day case
- Case strap positions to allow various desk-top configurations for tilting the iPad in either landscape or portrait positions
The built-in stand feature enables you to prop your iPad at almost any angle on a table or other flat surface. A low slant is perfect for reducing wrist strain while typing on the iPad on-screen keyboard. A higher angle gives you a perfect position for watching movies or photo slideshows or when typing with a wireless keyboard. When the stand is not needed it stores neatly against the case and turns into the case's closure system. This keeps the front of the case closed and your iPad screen is protected when not in use. Remove the strap and you have a professional every day case to hold and use your iPad.
This kneeboard is designed to secure your iPad without a case on the iPad. Some very thin cases will work but are not needed/recommended.
iPad with 10" Screen
- The iPad Air 1-2, iPad 2017, and the newest 9.7" Pro will all fit in the same kneeboard. Some Android tablets with similar dimensions will work too. This kneeboard is also compatible with the New iPad Pro 10.5" and iPad Air 2019 but it is a snug fit.
- All iPad Mini versions from 1 - 5 will work with the same kneeboard. Some Android tablets with similar dimensions will work too.
iPad Pro 12.9"
- For the larger than life iPad Pro 12.9" users. This kneeboard will be compatible with the small table you call an iPad.
- This will work with iPhone 6, 6S, 7, 6+, 6S+ and 7+.
1. please specify iPad type
Not sure which iPad you have? Click Here