Sign up today and receive these benefits, specifically designed for pilots:
- 4% Cash Back1 on select AOPA purchases2-5, like membership, Pilot Protection Services, AOPA gear, and more
- 3% Cash Back1 at select AOPA Partners3-5, including Sporty's, SiriusXM, and more
- 2% Cash Back1 on FBO purchases, aviation and auto fuel, ridesharing, taxis, and more4-5
- 1% Cash Back1 on all other purchases5
- World Mastercard® Luxury Travel Benefits - such as Mastercard Travel Services, Exclusive Golf Privileges, Mastercard Concierge Service and more!6
- Mastercard® Identity Theft Protection™6
- Zero Liability Coverage7
- Low Introductory APR
Support for GA
Don't forget that you help AOPA every time you use your new card. Revenue from the AOPA credit card goes right back to supporting, growing and protecting general aviation.
1. Rewards points can be redeemed for Cash Back or other redemption items provided through AOPA Pilot Rewards. A Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit. The statement credit will reduce your balance but you are still required to make at least your minimum payment. A minimum of 2,500 points is needed to redeem for Cash Back. Values for non-cash back redemption items such as merchandise, gift cards, and travel may vary.
2. Advertising, Aviation Insurance, PAC Donations and AFI Donations are excluded. Visit commercebank.com/aopapilotrewards for complete details on exclusions and bonus point categories.
3. Participating AOPA partners include: Aero-Space, Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co., Jeppesen®, Pilot Workshops, SiriusXM®, Sporty’s® Pilot Shop. The listed AOPA partners are in no way affiliated with Commerce Bank, nor are the listed merchants to be considered sponsors or co-sponsors of this program. Use of merchant names and/or logos is by the permission of each respective merchant and all trademarks are the property of their respective owners
4. Please note that merchants self-select the category in which transactions will be listed and some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the category you might expect. Purchases made using Near Field Communication (NFC), virtual wallets, or similar technology may not be eligible for bonus points.
5. You will earn 4 pts (1 regular pt + 3 bonus pts equaling 4%), for Net Merchandise Purchases on select AOPA purchases, 3 pts (1 regular pt + 2 bonus pts equaling 3%) for Net Merchandise Purchases at select AOPA partners, and 2 pts (1 regular pt + 1 bonus pt equaling 2%), for Net Merchandise Purchases at Fixed Base Operators, fuel, ridesharing and taxis. You will earn 1 pt for each dollar spent (or 1%), on all other Net Merchandise Purchases. A maximum of 2,000 bonus points will be rewarded per quarter, per rewards account. Points expire three (3) years from the calendar quarter after posting to account.
6. Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply. See your guide to benefits for details.
7. Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving the first statement with unauthorized activity. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult Commerce Bank.