Ultimate protection for iPad Gen 6, Gen 5, Pro 9.7, Air Gen 2
There are plenty of iPad cases to choose from, but none were designed specifically for aviation. Most are too bulky and cumbersome in tight cockpits. Add a beefy mounting system to the already-oversized case and you’re left with a system that takes up over half your flight bag.
PIVOT combines a simple, robust case with a sleek mounting solution. This system has quickly become a favorite of many airline pilots. It’s found on the flight decks of thousands of airline cockpits. It’s tough enough to work in any cockpit, but the case is also perfect for everyday use as your main iPad cover.
Constructed of durable, impact-absorbing polycarbonate, PIVOT is built to withstand the daily abuse from professional pilots. Innovative design suspends the iPad inside the case providing plenty of room for air to circulate and help prevent your iPad from over heating.
A simple slide-lock mechanism allows for a reliable connection to a mount (sold separately) and fast removal at any angle – you can do it in one second and with one hand. When not mounted, the included folio cover protects the screen.
• Extra secure attachment with auto-snap engage
• Slotted case back allows for one-handed, blind-sight attachment to mounting plate
• Integrated window for ID
• Compatible with other mounting systems (sold separately)
• Protective folio cover snaps into place when not in the aircraft
• Folio cover acts as a kickstand with multiple viewing angles,br>
• Case is molded with a spot for an Apple Pencil
Compatible with iPad Gen 6, Gen 5, Pro 9.7, and Air Gen 2
Installation of an iPad into a PIVOT case is quick and simple. Includes folio cover.