Powerful training scenarios with instant feedback
VFR Module Overview
Learn and practice the basics of aviation phraseology and VFR communications. Over 80 lessons covering all phases of flight: taxi out, takeoff, airspace transitions, approaches and landings. Master the aviation radio in realistic environments with actual airport diagrams and sectionals.
IFR Module Overview
Learn IFR comms first, and use your hood time to practice. Over 70 lessons covering all phases of IFR flight: clearance requests, takeoff and departures, en-route, approaches and landings. Gain experience switching between air traffic controllers, transitioning airspaces, and requesting and receiving amendments to route clearances.
Content based on FAA and ICAO radio procedures
• FAA JO 6110.65X
• ICAO Doc 9432 Manual of Radiotelephony
• Advisory Circular AC 90-66B
• Guided self-learning
• Aviation phraseology instruction
• Interactive radio exchanges:
• Scenario and situation variability
• Artificial Intelligence-based Air Traffic Control
• Variable speech rate of Air Traffic Control
• Foreign accent variation of Air Traffic Control:
• Adjustable background noise
• Airport and airspace database
Feedback and Assessment
• Instantaneous feedback
• Radio proficiency assessment
• Proficiency progression
• Airports and airspace
• Radio procedures
• Offline access
Over 150 airports
Thousands of randomized scenarios
One year subscription unlocks all features, and is valid for either iOS or Android devices.
Download the iPad/iPhone app here
Download the Android app here
Need help getting started? Watch these quick videos.