This portable music receiver is a convenient way to listen to commercial-free music and sports - in your car or your airplane (with included aux plug).
- Easy-to-read, large high-resolution display
- View artist or show name, song or program title, and content or channel information
- Store up to 10 of your favorite channels
- View what’s playing on your favorite channels in split-screen mode
- Two display options—white text on a black background or black text on white background
- Create your own music channel that’s a blend of your selected channels with TuneMix™
- Easily lock and unlock channels with mature content
- Hear SiriusXM® through your existing vehicle stereo with easy, do-it-yourself installation
- One-Touch Jump™ to the previous channel to which you were listening
- Listen in multiple locations—at home, outdoors or in other vehicles with additional accessories— ALL WITH ONE SUBSCRIPTION
Measures 5”w x 2.7”h x .72”d and weighs 3.9 oz.
Includes: Onyx EZR Radio, vehicle dock, cigarette lighter power adapter, magnetic mount antenna, aux-in cable, mounting accessories.
Do I get a discount for having multiple subscriptions (for example, weather plus radio)?
SiriusXM radio is optional and is a separate monthly charge it is discounted when bundled with the Aviation subscription on the same account. Bundle all of your audio subscriptions on the same account to receive additional multi-subscription/ Family discounts.
What are the differences between the SiriusXM Tour and The Onyx EZR?
Features only available on the TOUR
• The Tour utilizes 360L technology combines satellite and streaming features with access to a wealth of recorded shows, interviews, and events with podcasts, including personalization and access to the most SiriusXM channels (Mobile Hotspot of WiFi connection required)
• Tour listeners can Create Pandora Stations and get recommendations curated just “For You” based on your listening history.
• The Tour has Bluetooth audio Streaming; voice Search, tuning, and discovery of artists, channels, genres, and sports teams.
• The Tour has a Play/Pause Rewind feature, Tune Start and Tune Mix
• The Tour includes a Remote Control (Sporty’s exclusive)
Are there any long-term contracts required for SiriusXM Entertainment?
You can subscribe monthly to SiriusXM Entertainment service or annually. The SiriusXM Entertainment subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. Please see our Customer Agreement for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes calling us at 1-800-985-9200. All fees, content, and features are subject to change. You can suspend your service for up to 6 months at no charge when your plane is not in use.
How do I keep the music from playing over the top of radio communications?
Check your headset or audio panel user guide for directions on how to auto mute / soft-mute SiriusXM Entertainment during radio transmissions.
Will the magnetic antenna interfere with my magnetic compass?
The magnetic antenna will not interfere with your magnetic compass if you keep them separated by a minimum 24 inches.
The SiriusXM antenna installation instructions say it is supposed to be placed outside. Is that correct?
The directions to place the antenna outside are for a car. For an airplane, it is recommended that you place the antenna inside the cockpit a minimum of 24 inches away from the magnetic compass.
My front windscreen is heated, will it interfere with receptions?
Heated windscreens on some aircraft may block or interfere with the SiriusXM Entertainment service. If you experience a weak signal condition, place the antenna close to either side window.