INCLUDES ONLINE, APP AND TV FORMATS!
One of the most thrilling, useful and just plain fun ratings a pilot can obtain, the multiengine rating, is also one of the most challenging. Let Sporty’s guide you through each step of the rating, from intricacies of multiengine aerodynamics to flight maneuvers. Throughout the program, you’ll see engaging in-flight footage, from both inside and outside the cockpit, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics to explain every element of multiengine flying.
- Designed specifically for pilots adding a multiengine rating to their private or commercial certificate
- Step into the cockpit of popular twin trainers including the Piper Aztec and Seminole, Beech Baron and Duchess, Cessna 310 and Diamond Twin Star
- See every maneuver required on the flight test, both VFR and IFR
- Learn about important multiengine systems such as fuel, hydraulics and electrical
- Explore the various aspects of flight planning and performance calculations
Free demo – Try the course before you buy
Includes review quizzes
After watching the videos you can take a review quiz based on content from the videos. After finishing the questions you’ll receive instant feedback on your score and be able to review missed questions.
To supplement the video content, the course also includes several supporting documents for additional learning opportunities for multiengine flying. Each includes a complete table-of-contents for quick access to each section:
- Airplane Flying Handbook for Multiengine aircraft
- Flying Light Twins Safely
- Safety Alert: Windmilling Propeller
- Multiengine Training Course Outline
- Takeoff Briefing Card
This comprehensive program is much more than just test prep—you’ll learn how to manage the complex systems and higher speeds that come with twins. Total video duration is approximately 1 hour and 44 minutes. After successful completion of the course you’ll receive a personalized completion certificate, perfect for employers, insurance forms or flight schools.
- Online design uses the latest HTML5 technology
- Works anywhere you have a web browser and internet connection
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and iPad
- Pilot Training app works on iPhone and iPad, with automatic progress sync
Available as a streaming online course (Windows, Mac) and an iOS App (iPad, iPhone). One purchase includes both formats.
AVAILABLE ON ALL YOUR DEVICES:
Online Course using a web browser – Login here
iPhone/iPad in Sporty's Pilot Training app – Apple App Store
AppleTV app – 4th Generation AppleTV or newer
Android in Sporty's Pilot Training app – Google Play Store
RokuTV App – search for the Sporty's Pilot Training Channel on your Roku device
Accepted for FAA Wings Credit Learn to Fly Twins at Clermont County/Sporty’s Airport
– Step up to twins with Sporty’s in a well-equipped Piper Aztec. Customized, weekend courses available for multiengine ratings, refresher training, interview preparation or ATP training.
For more information – SportysAcademy.com