The Ultimate Flight Training Package
Our Deluxe Course Kit includes everything a commercial pilot could need, from video training to essential pilot supplies. It's perfect for pilots who want to climb the next rung on the ladder towards a professional career, or for aspiring aviators who want to get off to a quick start.
Included with this package deal:
- Sporty’s Commercial Pilot Course (online, iOS app, Android app, Apple TV app, Roku channel)
- Multiengine Training Course (Online, App and TV)
- Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- Airplane Flying Handbook
- FAR/AIM book (ASA)
- Senior Pilot’s Flight Logbook and Record
- Flight Gear iPad Bag
- MyClip Multi Kneeboard
- Save when you buy as a kit!
Everything you need to ace the written, oral, and checkride
Sporty’s Commercial Pilot Training Course is all new with 13 hours of in-depth video training to thoroughly prepare you for both the checkride and to operate safely as a Commercial Pilot. Earning a Commercial Pilot certificate is an essential step on your way to a job as a flight instructor or airline pilot and Sporty’s course will get you there faster, with complete preparation for the FAA knowledge test (CAX), plus all the tools you need to ace your oral exam and flight test. Like all Sporty’s courses, our Commercial Pilot Test Prep Course includes multiple formats for the same low price: iPhone, iPad, Android, and online. Your progress always stays in sync, and your course access never expires.<br><br>
All-new video content
The comprehensive training content component is organized by subject into six main chapters: Flight Maneuvers, Weather, Performance, High-Altitude Systems, Navigation, and Regulations.
- Learn how to fly each of the new Commercial Pilot maneuvers, including Chandelles, Lazy Eights, Eights on Pylons, and Steep Spirals. Multiple HD camera angles put you in the cockpit for each maneuver to ensure you’ll be thoroughly prepared to fly them in the airplane.
- Spin training is an important topic during Commercial Pilot training, and you’ll learn from the best—Patty Wagstaff. Patty explores the aerodynamics of spins and the recovery techniques, based on her years of championship aerobatic flying.
- Explore all facets of airplane aerodynamics, from basic concepts to advanced knowledge areas like determining maneuvering speed from a VG diagram
You’ll learn all about the latest avionics available in today’s modern airplanes, including glass cockpit flight and engine instruments, flight directors, and how to use Garmin’s GFC 500 autopilot.
- The course covers high-performance and high-altitude operations, including turbocharging, pressurization, oxygen, and ice protection systems.
- Flying higher and further means you’ll have more weather to deal with. Sporty’s Commercial Pilot Training Course includes real-world training on how to prepare for flights around thunderstorms, turbulence, and ice, plus tips for how to use datalink weather to stay clear of these hazards when in the air.
- The course concludes with Commercial Pilot Regulations, including privileges and limitations, common carriage and holding out, medical requirements, and rules for flying in the flight levels.
Comprehensive knowledge test prep
Sporty’s powerful test prep tools will help you ace the Commercial Pilot knowledge test—in fact, we guarantee you’ll pass or we’ll refund your money. Our exclusive database of over 800 test questions covers all the essential topics, from airplane systems to weather to FAA regulations. You can choose individual categories or study random questions. Once you’ve been through all the questions, the course will learn your strengths and weaknesses. Select a Smart Study Session to focus on those topics that need the most work, so you spend less time studying questions you already know and more time improving your score. You can also choose to study only those questions you missed or marked for follow-up, a great option for last-minute review. When you’ve passed two practice tests with scores of 80%, the flight instructors at Sporty’s will automatically provide you with the required written test endorsement, so you can go right to the testing center.
Oral exam tools
Passing the written test is only the first step, and Sporty’s course goes far beyond basic quizzes. Many pilots say the interview with a designated pilot examiner is the most challenging part of the whole process, but after reviewing our course you’ll be ready to impress. The team of flight instructors at Sporty’s has created 420 detailed oral exam prep flashcards. These flashcards cover a wide variety of topics and display only the question. Click the card to flip it over and see the answer, complete with a link for further study. Just like the knowledge test section, you can study only marked or missed flashcards, plus take Smart Study sessions for focused review.
There’s also a Checkride Checklist, which walks you through all the endorsements and documents you’ll need for checkride day. This is an easy way to make a good first impression with the examiner. There’s even a checkride tips and tricks video, with suggestions for success from an experienced examiner.
Detailed flight maneuver guide
The final step on the path to earning your new certificate is the flight test. Our Commercial Pilot Training Course includes 36 video segments, with detailed animations describing exactly how to perform all the maneuvers you’ll have to demonstrate on the checkride. From chandelles to lazy eights, each segment provides step-by-step instructions, Airman Certification Standards for successful completion, and common errors to avoid.
It's over an hour and a half of animations, plus a helpful video section on flying complex and high-performance airplanes. You’ll learn how to fly like a pro, including autopilot best practices and engine management tips. Because our course is so complete, we are proud to offer our triple guarantee: if you don’t pass all three FAA tests (knowledge, oral, flight), we’ll refund your money.
Comprehensive aviation library
Sporty’s Commercial Pilot Training Course also includes a complete document library, ideal for initial study or follow-up after the checkride. This includes the complete Commercial Pilot Airman Certification Standards, your guide to the checkride and an essential checkride study resource. There’s also a complete flight training syllabus, the same one used in Sporty’s flight school, to help you organize your training and record each lesson. The course also highlights relevant sections of the Airplane Flying Handbook, including chapters on performance maneuvers, transition to complex airplanes, flying turboprops and jets, and much more.
All of these documents (and many more) are available in the Pilot Training app or online, and intuitive PDF tools make it easy to organize, search, and print each document.
Attention flight schools
Want to use Sporty's courses in your flight school? We can help! Sign up to be a Sporty's Dealer and enjoy attractive wholesale pricing on many Sporty's training products. Our courses are used in dozens of flight schools every day, from small Part 61 schools to large Part 141-approved schools, and can improve both customer satisfaction and completion rates. Contact Mark Wiesenhahn with questions.