The affordable, all-in-one ADS-B solution
For too long, ADS-B has been expensive and complicated. Not anymore. The company that revolutionized ADS-B In with the Stratus™ series of portable weather receivers have done it again. Meet Stratus ESG, the affordable, all-in-one answer for adding ADS-B Out to your panel.
AlL-IN-ONE ADS-B COMPLIANCE
Many ADS-B Out avionics are incomplete, requiring you to buy multiple parts or limit your flying. Not Stratus ESG. It has everything you need to meet the 2020 FAA mandate.,br>
• ADS-B Out transponder meets the 2020 FAA mandate
• 1090ES technology – no altitude or geographic limitations
• Integrated WAAS GPS for an all-in-one solution – nothing extra to buy
• Replacement for your Mode C transponder – upgrade your old analog transponder
FAST AND AFFORDABLE INSTALLATION
It’s not enough to have affordable hardware; the right ADS-B solution has to be affordable to install as well.
• Fits in standard transponder slots – typically 50% less to install than remotely mounted models
• All-in-one unit - no remote boxes or control heads required
• Complete kit includes all mounting hardware and GPS antenna
ADS-B IN PROVIDED WITH THE STRATUS 3i
The Stratus 3i is a remote-mount, non-certified ADS-B receiver that connects to Stratus ESG. While it won't work on its own (there is no internal battery or GPS receiver), it is an affordable way to add ADS-B In to your airplane. You'll see the weather, traffic, GPS position, and backup attitude on your iPad, all sent via WiFi.
STRATUS TRANSPONDER HARNESS
Rounding out the package is a Stratus Transponder Wiring Harness allowing synchronous communication between the Stratus ESG, 3i and your planes altitude encoder.
UAT Trade-Up Program.
Get up to $1000 rebate when you trade in your skyBeacon, tailBeacon, or GDL 82! Click here for details.