The new AIRMAN 7 builds on the success of its predecessor’s reputation - the AIRMAN 750, the world’s best-selling headset among professional pilots, air fleet operators and aircraft manufacturers. The AIRMAN 7 offers a range of innovative new features for increased comfort, durability and ease-of-use:
- Soft headband pad and lightweight design provides comfort, even on long flights
- Strong stainless steel headband with metal pivots improves durability for long headset life
- New yoke design provides three axis adjustments and durability improvements
- Optional comfortable leatherette ear cushions and replaceable ear cup covers
- Fully FAA TSO C-139a approved
- Fully compliant to ARINC standards
- Acoustic limiter protects against sudden increases in sound level
- Clear voice transmission with high-quality amplified electret microphone
- Three-year warranty
The Airman 7 features a high-quality amplified electret microphone for clear voice transmission.
A strong stainless steel headband with metal pivots improves durability for long headset life. The new microphone boom design provides stronger rotation stops, utilizing the full diameter of the ear cup. Furthermore, a pre-coiled overhead cord has been added to extend the useful life of the headset. The main headset cord is also more robust and features an improved design of the band relief on the ear cup entrance.
Comfort and Fit
The soft headband pad and lightweight design provides comfort, even on long flights. An added yoke provides enhanced comfort by allowing ear cup movement in all directions. Furthermore the Airman 7 comes with replaceable ear cup covers and optional leatherette ear cushions.
An acoustic limiter protects users against sudden increases in sound levels.
FAA TSO Approval
The Airman 7 headset is fully FAA TSO C-139a compliant.
1. please specify type of plug
|Color||Black and Stainless steel|
|Cord Length||6 ft. (1.8288 m)|
|Ear Seals||Foam (Leatherette optional)|
|FAA TSO Approvals||C-139a approved|
|Frequency Response||350-3500 Hz (per RTCA DO-214a)|
|Microphone Frequency Response||100-10000 Hz (per RTCA DO-214a)|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-28 dBV/Pa|
|Microphone Type||Noise-Canceling amplified electret|
|Speaker Sensitivity||92-98 +/-5 db SPL/mW (depending on model)|
|Weight||3.3 oz (93.55g) (wearing weight)|
Sporty's Test Flight Guarantee
Take your new headset flying and make sure it's the right choice for you. If you're not thrilled, return the headset to us within 60 days and in the same condition in which you received it - we'll exchange it for another headset or refund your money. There's no paperwork and no hassle. Just another reason why Sporty's is the #1 headset dealer in aviation.