For piston and light turbine aircraft
This new generation Ground Power Unit (GPU) is designed as a practical alternative to large, expensive carts. Provides stable, noise free, laboratory-grade DC without risk of costly damage to sophisticated avionics, instruments and electrical equipment. 28V DC output. Available in 35 or 70 amp models. Digital display shows both voltage and amps with overload warning. Measures 7 1/4” h x 15” w x 14” l and weighs around 24 lbs. Ground shipment only.
Provides 28V DC power for:
• Pre-flight inspection and battery top-off
• Cockpit procedures training and review
• Avionics testing, programming and database updates
• Cabin heating and ventilation
• Entertainment systems
• Systems troubleshooting and maintenance
Battery minder versions also include a long-term battery charger/maintainer/desulphator. The same functionality found in the batteryMINDer, is now built in to these high powered units making these the best GPU for light aircraft.
Click here for Operator's manual