Next generation model with rugged case
A Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is an essential item for any survival kit. By utilizing a built-in GPS coupled with a 406 MHz transmitter, these beacons are able to alert search and rescue teams around the world of your location within minutes of activation. In an emergency, they could quite simply save your life.
The new ResQLink 400 works with the next generation MEOSAR satellite system for faster alerting times, plus it is compatible with both the US’s GPS system and the European Galileo system for precise position fixes. Also includes a multi-function clip so it can be attached to your airplane, life vest or belt.
• Nearly instant alerting of search and rescue forces
• Transmits distress signal with personal identifier code and GPS location
• Rescuers know who you are and where you are, within 100 meters
• Dramatically reduced search time compared to traditional ELTs
• Unaffected by terrain, obstructions or weather
• Works anywhere in the world
• Waterproof and floats
• No subscription fees
• 5-year battery life
• Built-in strobe and infrared strobe
Rugged case includes a built-in antenna and single button activation. Measures 4.52”l x 2.03”w x 1.49”d and weighs just 5 ounces. Made in the USA.
Click here for a comparison chart for ACR PLBs
Click Here for User Manual