With a U174 Helicopter Plug
The DC ONE-X headsets provide advanced comfort and technology features in the sleek, low profile design. You’ll have the sound performance and durability you need, with the comfort you demand. The DC ONE-X has hybrid ENC technology to provide best-in-class active noise reduction. External microphone on dome picks up noise from the outside, before reaching the ear canal for superior noise attenuation. Features Bluetooth® technology for inflight calls and music. The full-size leatherette ear seals provide maximum comfort for long flights. Over the ear, design envelopes the ears for enhanced ANR performance while reducing heat buildup. The M-55 electret microphone offers enhanced noise reduction for crystal clear voice transmission. The DC ONE-X is built with a lightweight alloy headband for ergonomic design and rugged build. The design allows for compact storage when collapsed. Includes a David Clark headset case.
This Helicopter version of the DC One-X has a 5-foot extended coil cord with U-174/U single plug.
• Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation - Provides best-in-class active noise cancellation
• Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Seamless integration for connection to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal devices
• Fail-Safe Operation - Ensures full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology - Provides high fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
• Audio Mute - Reduces auxiliary audio volume and prevents missed communications
Sporty's Test Flight Guarantee
Take your new headset flying and make sure it's the right choice for you. If you're not thrilled, return the headset to us within 60 days and in the same condition in which you received it - we'll exchange it for another headset or refund your money. There's no paperwork and no hassle. Just another reason why Sporty's is the #1 headset dealer in aviation.