The DC PRO-X2 Series is a next-generation version of the popular DC PRO-X Series headset line. The DC PRO-X2 Series is an on-the-ear headset with an ultra-lightweight design and dramatically reduced clamping pressure. Includes Hybrid ENC technology, Bluetooth wireless input, and leatherette ear seals. FAA TSO-C139a approved. Features:
● Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
● Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
● Slim profile, slightly oblong-shaped dome that provides the ultimate in rest-on-ear headset stability
● Sleek, lightweight, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design
● Hybrid ENC technology for active noise reduction and audio performance
● Advanced, noise-canceling electret microphone for clear, crisp voice transmission
● Soft, Outlast® technology, heat-absorbing head pad to help keep pilots cool and comfortable in-flight.
● Plush, leatherette ear seals with memory foam for added comfort
● Bluetooth wireless technology for seamless pairing with cell phones, tablets and music devices
● Lightweight, compact, multi-function control module with mounting clip for attaching to apparel or any convenient location within the cockpit
● Swivel hinge stirrup design reduces clamping pressure and fully adjustable headband assembly ensure a personal fit
● Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension for outstanding durability
● Collapsible, compact design for storage in its David Clark, soft-sided headset bag
● FAA TSO-C139a Approved
Non-Bluetooth models are available for the twin plug and XLR plug models.
Sporty's Test Flight Guarantee
Take your new headset flying and make sure it's the right choice for you. If you're not thrilled, return the headset to us within 60 days and in the same condition in which you received it - we'll exchange it for another headset or refund your money. There's no paperwork and no hassle. Just another reason why Sporty's is the #1 headset dealer in aviation.