4.5 / 5.0104 ReviewsDurability4.7 / 5Reliability4.8 / 5Performance4.7 / 5Ease Of Use4.8 / 5Value4.7 / 5Would You Recommend?Yes (68)No (3)Durability5 / 5Reliability5 / 5Performance5 / 5Ease Of Use5 / 5Value5 / 5Would You Recommend?YesExcellent, easy to use, comprehensiveI took the flight review course to satisfy the ground school requirement for my BFR. I'm very pleased with the program.October 8, 2019Purchased
3 weeks agoEase Of Use5 / 5Value5 / 5Would You Recommend?YesI haven't flown for over 30 years. I feel that I have been fully brought up to date on the knowledge aspect of everything. I am putting everything into practice with a CFI right now. The CFI thinks I am "good to go also".September 28, 2019Purchased
1 month agoDurability5 / 5Reliability5 / 5Performance5 / 5Ease Of Use5 / 5Value5 / 5Would You Recommend?YesSeptember 24, 2019Purchased
1 month agoDurability5 / 5Reliability5 / 5Performance5 / 5Ease Of Use5 / 5Value5 / 5Would You Recommend?YesBFRThis is a great way a rusty pilot to prepare for the BFR.September 22, 2019Purchased
1 month agoWould You Recommend?YesVery well put together need to update medical info for light sportSeptember 14, 2019Purchased
1 month agoDurability5 / 5Reliability5 / 5Performance5 / 5Ease Of Use5 / 5Value5 / 5Would You Recommend?YesDid the trick!Very well organized and easy to follow flight review. A good discussion of items that easily become rusty...September 13, 2019Purchased
1 month agoDurability5 / 5Reliability5 / 5Performance5 / 5Ease Of Use5 / 5Value5 / 5Would You Recommend?YesI am more used to the written word, but this course was very informative and easy to navigate. The instruction and illustrations were to the point, clear, and concise. Any part I didn't understand I could always replay again. It was rigorous and challenging but for the mission of the ground portion of the BFR, it is everything you need to know. It's a good refresher just for review purposes as well.September 11, 2019Purchased
1 month agoDurability4 / 5Reliability4 / 5Ease Of Use5 / 5Value5 / 5Easy to use. Good review.Was able to complete the ground portion of my bi-annual review.
Accepted by my CFISeptember 10, 2019Purchased
1 month agoPerformance5 / 5Ease Of Use5 / 5Value4 / 5Would You Recommend?YesFlight Review CourseVery help to get me ready for my flight review oral.September 4, 2019Purchased
1 month agoDurability5 / 5Reliability5 / 5Performance5 / 5Ease Of Use5 / 5Value5 / 5Would You Recommend?YesGreat review.Great review. My instructor accepted it in lieu of her 1 hour of ground during my last FR.September 2, 2019Purchased
1 month ago
- Question and Answer
Browse 20 questions Browse 20 questions and 21 answersWhy is there limited access to the videos? I thought I had unlimited access to them. Had I known it was limited I would have looked for another source.BEST ANSWER: We have some software in place to prevent sharing the course access among multiple users, but there is no expiration. If you need access reset, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can do that immediately.How long does it take to show in "My Courses" after purchase? I got the email that you received the order and to log into mycourses to access the course but it's not in there yet.BEST ANSWER: Please contact support at 513.735.9000. It should be almost immediately.So I purchased this flight review in 2016. My flight instructor accepted it for the ground training portion of the BFR back then. I just went through the whole course for my 2018 BFR due in June. Now I can't see how to print a new certificate. Did I just waste hours of watching videos and answering questions? Do I have to buy a new course?BEST ANSWER: You will need to purchase the course again to obtain a current certificate of training.Do I understand correctly that this course is eligible only for one WINGS credit in Basic Knowledge Topic 3 and not for all the three areas required for the BFR?BEST ANSWER: I have used this course and the certificate it generates for the entire portion of the ground for a flight review. That's not to say the CFII didn't ask ground questions while we were in the air. It did cover the ground portion though.Completed course with 100% confirmation yet program did not grade the exams nor enable options for certificates. Is it because its a Sunday and they only manually confirm these during business hours?BEST ANSWER: No, verify that you have watch all the video and completed all quizzes and tests with 80% or better.Does this work with android now (or only as online)? Below is from the description.
What's New in Version 4.0 - April 18, 2018
Updated with a new course interface that is designed to provide a great training experience on all screen sizes, including desktop, iPad, iPhone and Android. The new Progress Reports section provides access to past Review Quiz results, and you'll find a new "Resume Lesson" function that allows you to jump right to the next training section in the course.BEST ANSWER: For the Android OS, it has to be viewed as an online course.Is this good for Sport Pilots?BEST ANSWER: Yes, it is a good review for all certificated pilots.It sounds like maybe there is a limit to how many times each video can be viewed? Seems like we would need to know more about that so we don't "waste" any viewing. Thanks!BEST ANSWER: There is no limit to the number of times you can watch the videos. However, you may receive a message stating you have watched the max videos. If it appears all you would need to do is to call customer service and we can reset the videos for you.How can I transfer the flight review video course I purchased from my laptop to my new iPad?What topics are included in this online course?BEST ANSWER: Below are the list of topics.
FLIGHT REVIEW COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
• Night Flying
• Emergency procedures
• Angle of attack
• Carbon Monoxide
• Visual Illusions
• Night Illusions
• Nitrogen & Scuba
• Class A
• Class B
• Class C
• Class D
• Class E
• Class G
• Special Use Airspace
• Other Airspace (e.g. Military Training Routes)
• Terminal Radar Service Areas (TRSA)
• Charts and publications
• Flying with EFBs (iPad/tablet computers) in the cockpit
• Aviation Safety Reporting System (ASRS)
• Fuel Planning
• Medical Requirements
• Supplemental Oxygen
• PIC Responsibilities
• Pilot Currency
• Pilot Documents
• Seatbelt Use
Airport Signs & Markings
• Closed Runways
• Displaced Threshold
• Runway Lighting
• Taxi & Runway Signs
• Airmets & Sigmets
• Convective Outlook
• En Route Flight Advisory Service (EFAS)
• Radar imagery
• METARS, TAFs
• Winds Aloft
• ADS-B weatherwhat are the parameters that trigger a reset, and is the immediate reset response 24/7?BEST ANSWER: The reset is a set value on the number of times the videos have been viewed. The reset can only be accomplished during customer service hours. M - F 9:30 am to 6:00 pm eastern.Will this work on Android devices? It appears that it will work on Chrome, so I assume it will. Is that correct?BEST ANSWER: This course is an online course so it is accessible to any device via a web browser and internet connection.Can you purchase in a CD or thumb drive configuration?BEST ANSWER: This course is only available in the online format.I bought the online Flight Review course in 2015. Is there an 'upgrade' option to get access to the latest release or am I expected to purchase a complete new version?BEST ANSWER: You will always be able to go back and review the material.Are there questions that would conflict with what a Canadian Flight Review would entail?BEST ANSWER: I am not at all familiar with the Canadian Flight Review, so I cannot answer this question. I found the course very thorough and very well-presented but I can't say how it fits in Canada.Can you review the course away from wifi or must you have an internet connection?BEST ANSWER: To review the course you will needed to be connected to the internet.I have Sportys older version of this review. How does the new version differ?BEST ANSWER: We've made extensive HD video updates, updated quiz questions and added a reference document.How long will I have access to the online review program after the initial purchase?BEST ANSWER: There is no expiration.May I'll be able to watch this DVD thru Apple pc or Window?BEST ANSWER: This course runs in a web browser (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer), so it will work on Mac or Windows.I purchased this item two weeks ago. When will I receive something from you. If its online how do i access?
- Also Purchased
Regular Price: $17.95
Special Price $13.95
- Order With Confidence
Our guarantee has not changed since we introduced our first product in 1962. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let us know – we will make it right. If you would like a refund or exchange, please return the product on a timely basis (within 30 days), in the same condition in which it was received. After 30 days, we will continue to support the product for a full year, but refunds and exchanges are not accepted. Personalized products such as embroidered shirts or engraved glasses are not returnable.
Sporty’s guarantees competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you find a competitor offering an identical item at a lower advertised price, just mail or fax us the ad, and Sporty’s will match that price.
Standard Express Shipping
We offer the fastest shipping in the business, so you won’t have to wait for your important charts or a last-minute gift. Since we stock almost everything we sell, we offer same day shipping: in-stock orders placed by 5pm Eastern (weekdays), will be shipped that same day, often within minutes of ordering.
Orders shipping to the United States have three shipping options: ground (which typically takes 3-5 days), 2-day air, or overnight. Note that these are days in transit are business days, so Saturday and Sunday are not included. We ship by UPS and US Mail.
Overnight shipping is also available on most items.
For over 50 years, in addition to same day shipping, Sporty’s has offered same day returns and same day exchanges. Each day, we process all returns and exchanges before new orders go out. We know of no other company who does this!Sporty’s Shops
ATTN: Returns Dept
Clermont County/Sporty’s Airport
2001 Sporty’s Drive
Batavia, OH 45103Customer Service