Sporty's Training Course Outlines, Airman Certification Standards & PTS Study Guides
Sporty's is pleased to offer free access to its library of flight training syllabi (training course outlines), Airman Certification Standards & PTS Study Guides.
Training Course Outlines – your step-by-step, lesson-by-lesson guide to complete pilot training in a structured environment. Includes objectives, content and completion standards to serve as the bridge between your at-home study and what you will accomplish in the airplane.
PTS Study Guides – features the complete text of the FAA's Practical Test Standards. Each area of operation, task and element is indexed to the DVD course so you can quickly move to the segment of the DVD that teaches that particular task.
Airman Certification Standards - the Airman Certification Standards is the guide for students, instructors, and FAA-designated examiners to know what applicants must know, do, and consider for their FAA Knowledge Exam and practical (checkride) to earn their pilot certificate or rating.
Why choose Sporty's
- Logical flow of information
- Ability to prepare for lessons and checkride
- Snap-shot of learning progress
- Efficient training experience
- Fun, challenge & adventure
- Permanent record of training
- Quality control and standardization
- Objectives and completion standards
- Enhance the customer experience