Designed by a 747 captain and beloved by professional pilots, TravelPro luggage is renowned for its durability and functionality. Loaded with travel-friendly features, these bags will withstand years of abuse from frequent travelers and pilots. High-impact, sealed ball-bearing inline wheels ensure flawless performance and a protective crash-guard wheel housing provide extra durability.
For those with a little more to carry, the 24” Expandable Bag is the largest rollaboard in the FlightCrew5 line. Taller, wider, and deeper than most bags, this bag does not qualify as a carry on for most airlines.
- 1682D ballistic nylon fabric with water-, stain- and abrasion-resistant DuraGuard® coating
- Rugged extension handle system stops at 38" and 43" to ensure a comfortable length to accommodate various heights
- Corner guard wheel system housing protection
- Polyurethane honeycomb frame system provides exceptional durability while keeping it light
- Patented, removable in-line skate wheels with waterproof sealed bearings
- Ruggedized protection on every corner and impact surface area
- Low-profile tip and side carry handles with neoprene grip
- Screw construction
- Two large front pockets provide immediate access to a wallet, passport, phone, keys, airline tickets, airline ID, sweaters, serving garments and manuals
- Self-adjusting hold down interior straps
- Attachment J-hook strap included
- Large, zippered, expandable back pocket
- 2” expansion on main body, maximizing space and packing flexibility
Measures 24”h x 16”l x 9.5” and weighs 10.8 lbs.
FlightCrew5 demonstrates Travelpro’s dedication to the continuous quest to improve and manufacture products superior for crew members that are unsurpassed in the luggage industry today. With the attention to the special requirements in design and detail for crew luggage, TravelPro continues to be the preferred choice of luggage for flight crews worldwide. FlightCrew5 is the ultimate in versatility for today’s flight attendants and pilots.
FlightCrew5 – Durability Testing:
- Retractable Handles tested 10,000 up and down cycles
- Main zipper wear resistance 7,500 open/close cycles
- Carry handles tested 3,000 jerk cycles
- 30-mile wheel test over rough terrain
- Below 0 degrees F temperature testing
- 70 lb. drop tests
- Fabric tensile strength tests
- Fabric surface abrasion resistance testing
- Water repellency testing
FlightCrew5 – Innovation:
Anti-Crush Retractable Handle Technology prevents tubes from denting when the back of the bag is impacted. Handle stops at 38”, 41” and 43” to ensure a comfortable roll for users of different heights.
Recessed push button on the top of the retractable handle designed to reduce accidental handle activation.
SUPRA Zipper Heads have been engineered to resist damage from daily use and abuse. The reinforced bridge and extra-narrow gap keep zippers intact and working reliably.
The materials used in this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information on Proposition 65, please