Mitigate overheating with this self-contained mount
iPads are amazing devices for pilots, but they can easily overheat – especially in direct sunlight. This ingenious new mounting system solves this persistent problem, with built-in fans to circulate cool air, specifically targeted at the iPad’s main hot spots. Leave your iPad mounted on the yoke or window and never worry about a sudden shutdown again.
• Powered by 8AA batteries or micro USB cable
• Battery test button shows the status of batteries
• Spring-loaded latch makes loading your iPad easy and secure
• Avionics grade fans make little noise and move plenty of air
• Weighs only 9.7 oz. without batteries
• Compatible with RAM and MyGoFlight mounting systems
• Electronics are dust and moisture resistant
Eight AA batteries provide over 10 hours of use, and the handy battery test button shows the status with a single click. USB power cable also available (standard Micro USB cable sold separately). Compatible with RAM Mounts (requires circle base, product 9341A). The X-Naut can even be converted to a kneeboard. Measures 10.2” x 7.3” x 1.5”.
Compatible with iPad Pro 10.5”/10.2"/iPad Air 2019/iPad (8th and 7th Gen). For use with MyGoFlight Mounts, please use this adapter
Not sure which iPad you have? Click Here