Chris caught the aviation bug at the age of seven when he was able to sit in the cockpit of a 737 between flights, thanks to his aunt working at a large airline. Countless balsa wood flyers and multi-stage rockets later, he enrolled in the Aviation Technology Program at the University of Cincinnati and successfully turned a fascination into a career. “One of my most memorable flights was flying my dad to a local airport with a restaurant just off the ramp known for their generously portioned ribs. I’ll never forget that day with passenger #1.” As the Director of Search Marketing at Sporty’s, Chris is tasked with managing online advertising and search engine optimization but he still loves to search for new products.
- Intro to IFR Question #20 - What is the best way to study for the IFR written?
- Episode 71. IFR proficiency and remote flight instruction, with Ryan Koch
- Sporty's IFR Month Top Questions Answered
- Episode 70. How musicians and pilots are similar, with Randy Waldman
- Five essential products for instrument flying