Sporty's and AOPA have been partners for over 50 years, with a shared mission to make flying safer, easier, and more fun. One of the newest additions to this long partnership is the AOPA World Mastercard. It's loaded with benefits for pilots, including 3% cash back1 on all purchases at Sporty's Pilot Shop3-5. Whether it's a Bose headset or a sectional chart, you can save every time you shop at Sporty's.
Sign up today and receive these benefits, specifically designed for pilots:
- 4% Cash Back1 on select AOPA purchases2-5, like membership, Pilot Protection Services, AOPA gear, and more
- 3% Cash Back1 at select AOPA Partners3-5, including Sporty's, SiriusXM, and more
- 2% Cash Back1 on FBO purchases, aviation and auto fuel, flight schools, and more4-5
- 1% Cash Back1 on all other purchases5
- Mastercard® Identity Theft Protection™6
- Zero Liability Coverage7
- Low Introductory APR
Support for GA
Don't forget that you help AOPA every time you use your new card. Revenue from the AOPA credit card goes right back to supporting, growing and protecting general aviation.
1. Rewards points can be redeemed for Cash Back or other redemption items provided through AOPA Pilot Rewards. A Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit. The statement credit will reduce your balance but you are still required to make at least your minimum payment. A minimum of 2,500 points is needed to redeem for Cash Back. Values for non-cash back redemption items such as merchandise, gift cards, and travel may vary.
2. Advertising, Aviation Insurance, PAC Donations and AFI Donations are excluded. Visit commercebank.com/aopapilotrewards for complete details on exclusions and bonus point categories.
3. Participating AOPA partners include: Aero-Space Reports, Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co., Jeppesen®, Pilot Workshops, SiriusXM®, Sporty’s® Pilot Shop. The listed AOPA partners are in no way affiliated with Commerce Bank, nor are the listed merchants to be considered sponsors or co-sponsors of this program. Use of merchant names and/or logos is by the permission of each respective merchant and all trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
4. Please note that merchants self-select the category in which transactions will be listed and some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the category you might expect. Purchases made using Near Field Communication (NFC), virtual wallets, or similar technology may not be eligible for bonus points.
5. You will earn 4% Cash Back (1 regular point + 3 bonus points = 4%) for every $1 of Net Merchandise Purchases on select AOPA purchases, 3% Cash Back (1 regular point + 2 bonus points = 3%) for every $1 of Net Merchandise Purchases made at select AOPA partners, 2% Cash Back (1 regular point + 1 bonus points = 2%) for every $1 of Net Merchandise Purchases made at FBOs (fixed based operators), aviation and auto fuel, and flight schools, and 1% Cash Back (or 1 point) for every $1 of other Net Merchandise Purchases. For example, if you spend $100, you will earn 100 points which is equal to $1 in Cash Back rewards. A maximum of 2,500 bonus points will be awarded per calendar quarter, per rewards account. Please allow up to five business days after the transaction posts to your account for bonus points to be awarded.
6. Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply. See your guide to benefits for details.
7. Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving the first statement with unauthorized activity. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult Commerce Bank.
8. Subject to credit approval and eligibility under applicable law. By applying for the AOPA World Mastercard®, you are authorizing Commerce Bank to share information with AOPA to fulfill on the Unique Cardholder Gifts. Periodically AOPA will provide special offers and gifts to cardholders. Offer subject to change without notice.
Select AOPA purchases include: AOPA Membership, Pilot Protection Services, AOPA Flight Instructor Refresher Clinics (in-person and online), AOPA Event Registration, AOPA Pilot Gear store purchases (online only).